How to Backup Contacts From Your Android Smartphones
Many people complaint about that their Contacts are Deleted Accidentally from Phone and how They get them Back. But Unfortunately it is not possible it could be Possible if you have Backup of your Contacts. Contacts of your phones are deleted in many ways like your phone is lost, you have switch to a new phone, your phones stop working suddenly it happened to almost all of us. But you don’t have to worried about your contacts if you have a backup of your contacts. In this post i will show you how to backup contacts easily from your Smartphones so you never worried about your contacts.
How to Backup Contacts From Android
First of All Open your internet connection Contacts Backed Up only when you access the internet. so open your wifi .and follow these steps.
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Google.
- Then Tap to the Account name on top.
- and make sure there is a check Marks on Contacts.
Half of work you done it now your all contacts will be backed up on your google account Automatically. Make sure your net will be open because without internet you can’t backed up your contacts.
- Now Open Contacts
- Then Tap on Three Verticals Dots.
- Select Import/export.
- Tap on to Export to storage.
- Now a Popup will tell you where your backed up contacts will be exported or saved, Click OK.
- All contacts will be saved now copy that file and paste somewhere else.
In future whenever you lost your number and you want it back . Go where you save that file > store on your phones > go to the contacts > This Time Click on Import > and select that file and your all deleted numbers will be back to you.